“SURROUNDED BY DARK VIOLET MATTER”
- “Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.”―
- The LATHER of this SOAP will be like its atmosphere, Dark Purple.
- Creamier than bubbly, the real thing!!!
- EXTRA LARGE SOAP BAR. This GIGANTIC SOAP BAR requires hands willing to embrace great responsibility.
- Butters like shea and cocoa will make your skin feel fresh and new, accompanied by a design that will make SOAP YOU UP, over and over again, only to discover the hidden drawings in this bar of SOAP.
- Relax watching how the design of “SURROUNDED BY DARK VIOLET MATTER” Soap Bar, change with each use.
- 100% HANDMADE SOAP means: Created by Someone as Human as YOU. Except if you are an Alien … are you ???
- Limited Edition
- JUST A THOUGHT (Smelling a fragrance can trigger a treasured memory and provoke enjoyable thoughts)
The ESSENCE of the UNIVERSE !!!!!!
- COCOA BUTTER CASHMERE. This warm and cozy fragrance creates the perfect comforting ambiance anytime of the year. The complexity of warm spices, rich cocoa butter, olive wood and a touch of coconut sweetness combines to create a truly relaxing fragrance.
- Between 11 & 13 oz (almost half a pound)
- This listing is only for One bar of soap.
- Our soap bars are hand cut one by one, so the weight may vary slightly.
- Kaolin Clay
- Mango Butter
- Natural Tussah silk
INGREDIENTS FOR THIS LOT:
Olive oil / Castor oil / Sunflower oil / Almond sweet oil / Coconut oil / High quality food grade sodium hydroxide / Distilled water / Cocoa butter / Shea butter / Mango butter / Natural tussah silk / kaolin clay / glycerin soap / Fragrance / colors
- All recipes are (Palm Oil Free)
TIPS FOR YOU:
- HandMade SOAP have the peculiarity of using very select ingredients, with real benefits for the skin. Visit our STARDUST PAGE for more information on the ingredients we use.
- All our SOAPS are made in small batches. Creating soaps in small batches gives us the opportunity to control the quality of our soaps more efficiently.
- Each bar of soap cures for 4-6 weeks to ensure the saponification process is complete and the PH of each soap is perfect.
- We pack, stamp, and cut the SOAP BARS one by one. It is a long process but it is worth every minute invested, as soon as you read the reviews on our website, with so many compliments on it.
- Creating the RAREST and LARGEST SOAPS in the World is our passion. Exhibiting them in an art gallery is our Crazy Idea. Make YOU feel Special and different is our goal.